[Demo] Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
This unit equips learners with knowledge and skills to perform as a competent TIG Welder.
At the end of the course, the learners should be able to have the knowledge and application skills in performing welding on GTAW process.
The programme is designed for operators, technicians, foreman or supervisors across all process sector to carry out welding on carbon steel pipe (size 1/2″ or 2″) using 6G position on GTAW process.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners are assumed to be able to:
- have basic skills and knowledge in GTAW process
- be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4
- be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3
- be able to process numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3
Theory and practical lesson, and practical assessment.
Course Duration (Excluding Assessment)
5 days (40 hrs)
1 day (6 hrs)
Assessment will be conducted by Singapore Welding Society (SWS) Accredited Test Centre
Upon completion of the course and passing the practical assessment, a certificate will be issued by the SWS Accredited Test Centre.
Course Fees (Excluding GST)
Course Fee : S$ 500.00
Test Fee : S$ 250.00
- Candidates are required to attend a screening test to check and determine the current competency level and recommended training duration
- Training and test on other materials are subject to availability and charges may vary based on material type, size, schedule, and thickness.
- Due to COVID-19, candidates must wear on mask and maintain 1m social distancing throughout the course.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No Shipping Policy
No refund if trainees did not attend
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
trainees shall notify 3 days in advance for rescheduling or cancellation. Otherwise no refund.
There are no inquiries yet.