[Demo] Rose | Ex Junction Box Stainless Steel Cabinets IG
- Rose SS316L Enclosure Model: 35.30 30 12
- Dimensions: 300 X 300 X 121 mm
- Temperature range: -20°C to +40°C
- Material: SS316L, 1.25mm thickness
- Ingress Protection: IP 66 to EN 60529
- Impact Resistance: 7 Joule to EN 60079-0
- c/w M10 earth bolt
- c/w 1 set external mounting bracket
- c/w 1 X WPE 2.5 earth terminal block
- c/w terminal block accessories (TS rails,
end cover, end brackets, shield & markers)
- c/w 1 X earth continuity bar
- c/w 1 X M20 stainless steel breather
- c/w Name tag (stainless steel)
- c/w ATEX / IECEX label (stainless steel)
- c/w Machine and assembled
- c/w Documents: GA Drawing, Datasheets and
catalogues, ATEX certificates
Ex stainless-steel industry enclosures
These Ex stainless-steel enclosures take the form of high-quality enclosure systems featuring conformity to ATEX and the IEC code. They are particularly suitable for use in harsh and aggressive environments, such as
- Close to seawater,
- In areas in which the greatest purity and cleanness are necessary
- and in EMC applications.
A product range in various sizes from 100 x 100 x 61 mm to 200 x 600 x 121 mm is available for this purpose. These Ex stainless-steel enclosures are notable, in addition to their IP 66 degree of protection, for:
- tethered lid screws,
- large opening for installation of extensions,
- welded threaded inserts,
- polished surface finish (240 grain)
- and integrated fixings for DIN rails and mounting plates.
The enclosure body takes the form of a steel structure with a raised sealing edge on the base. The lid and the base can be screwed together using tethered lid screws in closed threaded inserts.
|Dimensions||500 × 500 × 300 cm|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
|MACHINE AND ASSEMBLED||
IP 66 to EN 60529
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
7 DAYS REFUND
There are no inquiries yet.