[Demo] Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
This unit equips learners with knowledge and skills to perform as a competent Arc Welder.
At the end of the course, the learners should be able to have the knowledge and application skills in performing welding on SMAW process.
The programme is designed for operators, technicians, foreman or supervisors across all process sector to carry out welding on carbon steel plate using 2G, 3G, or 4G position on SMAW process.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners are assumed to be able to:
- have basic skills and knowledge in structural welding
- be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3
- be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3
Theory and practical lesson, and practical assessment.
Min 5 pax – Max 8 pax
Course Duration (Excluding Assessment)
5 days (40 hrs)
1 day (6 hrs)
Upon completion of the course and passing the practical assessment, a certificate will be issued by the SWS Accredited Test Centre.
Course Fees (Excluding GST)
Course Fee : S$ 400.00
Fee : S$ 200.00
- Candidates are required to attend a screening test to check and determine the current competency level and recommended training duration
- Training and test on other materials are subject to availability and charges may vary based on material type, size, schedule, and thickness.
- Due to COVID-19, candidates must wear on mask and maintain 1m social distancing throughout the course.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No Shipping Policy
No refund if trainees did not attend
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
trainees shall notify 3 days in advance for rescheduling or cancellation. Otherwise no refund.
There are no inquiries yet.